AWAS Consulting Ltd can assist many types of businesses and educational organisations that require Health and Safety Inspections to be undertaken of their workplace or specific areas.
We will also ensure compliance with all current HSE legislation related to Health and Safety within the workplace.
Control where needed
Our Health and Safety Inspections are an important monitoring tool to ensure hazards remain controlled and employees and visitors are not at risk.
Our Health and Safety team have extensive experience in a wide range premises such as warehouses, industrial units, offices, garages, hotels, schools, academies and colleges.
Health And Safety
Inspections & Related Services
- Health And Safety Advice
- Health And Safety Audits
- Health And Safety Consultants
- Health And Safety Document Reviews and Updates
- Health And Safety Inspection
- Health And Safety Management Systems
- Health and Safety Manuals
- Health and Safety Method Statements
- Health And Safety Risk Assessments
- Asbestos Surveys
- COSHH Risk Assessments
- Legionella Risk Assessments
- Safety Policies
Health and Safety
Our Health and Safety inspections covers all work areas and physical parts of the premises, together with assessments of current documentation and processes.
The core aims of our expert inspection services are to:
- Identify hazards or potential hazards in the workplace
- Review and update current risk assessments
- Confidential communication with employees and managers about any concerns in workplace
- Inspection of processes to ensure safe systems of work are fit for purpose and adhered to
Following our Health and Safety inspections we will produce an in-depth report detailing:
- Observations made and hazards identified
- Level of risk (High, medium or low)
- Any recommendations necessary to ensure on-going legal compliance
We have the experience where it counts!